Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lyndsee :)

Lyndsee is so gorgeous.
I could not wait to do her pictures, cause she wanted to do a vintage theme in memory of her grandmother
I was so glad that she had this amazing vintage dress her grandma wore back in the 50's
Isn't it beautiful?
 Lyndsee, I hope you love them..  I know I do :)

Hair done by yours truly :)
Make up: Ashley Olson

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...Miss Lyndsee...you look GORGEOUS. You should model. Good job sister on the pictures. She is STUNNING! Glad she was able to stay with you for a couple of days. I bet you guys had a blast. It was nice to see her in person. I haven't seen her FOR YEARS!

Lyndsee H said...

Love you Shanna!!!! You are A....MAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

The Romneys said...

Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous! I love her eye make up. The lighting is beautiful.

heather telford photography said...

Um.. These look AMAZING.. way to go.!

renee' said...

Soooo beautiful and how fantastic to have her grandmother's dress. Love them ALL! And the sky looks so cool.