Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby Grant

With Permission from Brad & Megan
I am able to share these photos with you from Grant's beautiful funeral
Brad & family did an amazing job with their talks
Baby Grant was absolutely beautiful, he looked so peaceful :)
Megan, you inspire me so much!  I am so lucky that I met you.
You have such a sweet spirit about you.
It's no wonder, Grant was blessed to have you as his mother.
Brad, you amaze me with your testimony.
You are such a great father and Husband, 
I watched you with Megan and I was so touched by the way you comforted  her.
A trial like this, can either make you or break you
It's obvious this made you guys.
I know that my relationship with my husband became even better 
after our losing Logan!
Just remember Megan, when you are having those hard days
that you will hold your sweet baby again
and you will raise him in a perfect world.







Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I could not read that or see that without crying. They are so strong and amazing. My heart goes out to them. I am still praying for them. It's neat that they will see him again and raise him in the most perfect world.

Katie said...

WOW, I don't even have words to say to this family. these pictures are so precious and beautiful. Shanna, you did an amazing job photographing Grant's funeral.

I don't know what it is like to lose a child, but I can only imagine what it will be like the day you and Megan both reunite with your little ones.

Shanna Megan inspires you, just like you inspire me.

God bless you both.

Chanté said...

Wow Shanna. So beautiful. What a blessing for them to have these beautiful beautiful images. You are so fantastic.

wertypolo said...

if it is not a problem, can you tell me what equipment do you use?
Your pictures are wonderful.
I begin the adventure with photography, and you inspire me
I'll be very grateful for your response.
My mail wertypolo@gmail.com