Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Yeah....... I know She's gorgeous!

It was so great to work with this beautiful girl.
She seriously knew how to model.
Would you believe me if I told you this was her first time?
I did little touch up on these photos
Her skin is literally that flawless.
With these high heals on she was 6 feet tall
Styling attire and hair were done by yours truly.... My cosmetology skills came in handy.  (wink,wink)
Make up done by the very talented Ashley Olson 
Oh....and if anyone would like to do a shoot like this one or would like to get more info about Ashley Olson email me.  :)

Enjoy

P.S.  Sorry boys, she is not available!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

The first photo to your left was a test shot, I thought it was so pretty of her I had to share ;)
Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket







5 comments:

Brenna LaPray said...

Such a beautiful girl! Good work Shanna.

Caldwell Family 6 said...

SO good! And yes she is beautiful! I always think something like this would be so fun to do, but I would totally be embarrassed. Very good work!!! LoR

Tyra said...

She's beautiful! The pictures are stunning Shanna!

Katie said...

obsessed with these photos. crisp, great light...perfection. nice job friend!! ;)

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow wow wow. She is beautiful. i love your blog and look at it all the time. you do beautiful work.

Crystal Anderson